TOP 5 RESOURCES FOR DJ’S & PRODUCERS FOR MUSIC PROMOTION & DJ BOOKINGS
As a DJ or producer, you would like to begin email promoting. Create beautiful, professional email campaigns for free - no design or coding experience necessary. It is so easy, you can start sending today.
- a) Up to 2000 free email addresses.
- b) Automate your emails.
- c)Tons of free email templates.
Hootsuite lets you manage all your social media accounts from one place. You can schedule posts across all platforms, customize your analytics & reports.
- a) Free 30 Days Trial of HS Pro.
- b) Schedule and automatically publish 100's of messages.
- c) Manage and post to multiple Social Profiles.
- d) Click here for a 30 day Free Pro package.
Get involved in the Reddit community. It's an excellent place to share ideas with other DJs / producers and learn from each other. Browse the 'subreddits' to find a topic area you're interested in. Some of the biggest DJs around have accounts on Reddit, make sure you do too!
- a) Has your own content reviewed?
b) Subreddits for specialist subjects.
www.canva.com | www.canva.com
You need to have a good-looking online presence. Impress your audience and promote your whole with a surprising banner example made-to-order utterly for you. Start designing and leave a lasting impression today.
- a) Make memes & cover arts in minutes.
- b) 100’s of templates to choose from
- c) Drag & drop, ease of use
- d) No Photoshop skills required.
5. All Indian DJs Club ( AIDC )
www.allindiandjsclub.in | firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing yourself is the most important thing you need to master in the music industry. Our mission is to never let a talented DJ & a producer suffer due to a lack of marketing knowledge. We will help you build your brand that will result in more DJ bookings& events.
- a) Regular music production tips.
- b) War of the DJs competition.
- c) Music Promotion & Sharing With AIDC’s giant community base.
- d) DJ & Events Booking.
- e) Artist Management Services.